To use this paraphrasing tool by Project Topics, just Copy and Paste text in the input (Content to Rewrite) and then hit the PARAPHRASE button. This paraphrasing tool is integrated with a grammar checker to detect grammatical errors in your sentence before and after the spin. The article rewriter also supports 100+ languages.
The Paraphrasing Tool Sample
Article Rewriter Tool
This Project Topics paraphrasing tool is an article rewriter used to create what appears to be new content from what already exists. The paraphrasing tool works by replacing specific words, phrases, sentences, or even entire paragraphs with any number of alternate versions to provide a slightly different variation with each paraphrasing. The paraphrasing tool can spin as many times as needed. However, paraphrasing tools are more sophisticated nowadays, and can now result in perfectly readable articles which appear original.
Paraphrasing tool or article rewriter can change the meaning of a sentence through the use of words with a similar but subtly different meaning to the original. For example, the word “picture” could be replaced by the word “image” or “photo“. 1000+ word-for-word combinations are saved in either a text file or database thesaurus to draw from. This ensures that a large percentage of words are different from the original article.
Free for Scholars
This tool is free for scholars and it is best used to paraphrase the full length of scholarly articles, simple phrases, sentences or single words. Whether you aim to remix articles for blog posts, research papers, assignments, final year research projects, email, scientific research papers, paraphrasing tools will do the work.
Understanding how a paraphrasing tool works
One of the hardest, yet most common things that people have to do in both professional and academic life is paraphrasing. It requires a knowledge of diction, form, and structure that many people don’t have since you have to carefully go through and completely understand the original intention and meaning of the passage and then find a way to reword, restructure, and basically completely change it without actually losing its meaning.
The Fundamentals of this Tool
If you insert the term “Scholarly Paraphrasing Tool” into this tool, it will paraphrase it into “Academic Rewording Tool”. This tool is used to create what appears to be new content from what already exists.
Using this paraphrasing tool can save you a lot of time and money because it is easy to use and it is free, especially if you have to edit something that is very bulky, and you have a lot of sources that you used. Utilizing this tool to rewrite your article does not take a lot of time. It is the most efficient regardless of whether you have a short period of time to write a demanding new article, it is not a problem. It is free to use online and runs 24/7 for your personal comfort and pleasure, easy to navigate, highly practical, and straightforward to use, to shape your previous thoughts into new ideas.
The fact that you will get your research paper paraphrased within a very short time, makes this tool the best.
Who Uses this Tool?
Although the tool is designed for use by content creators, students, website administrators and digital marketing agencies, it is so easy to use that even if you need to write an academic paper and you have a lot of sources you could use it and still come up with your original content. The idea is basically to create something new based on the success of pre-existing content. It is very useful especially if there’s a lot of information on that particular subject.
Our personal vocabulary tends to be very limited to our experiences so we stick to very common words, hence the need for this program which on the other hand, has a very wide vocabulary and can substitute the more commonly used words for synonyms.
This is an amazingly effective way to increase the originality of your article with modern technology.
Don’t forget, paraphrasing is all about rewording the work of other people in your own words to make it unique and free from plagiarism. DO NOT forget to cite the authors to avoid copyright infringement.
How this Paraphrasing Tool Works
How to Input Text: Type or copy and paste in the text (content to rewrite) box you wish to rewrite. If you have already looked over your article and you are satisfied with the spelling and grammar, then enter the correct (Recaptcha) answer and then click the ‘Submit Button‘. Your re-written work will appear below.
How to Paraphrase: To make the work even easier for you, simply hit ‘Enter’ after you have entered the correct (Recaptcha) answer, assuming that the text you want to paraphrase is already entered in the first box.
Text Limit: If you already have a chunk of text (for example an essay, article or a single sentence) and you need to paraphrase this text, then this paraphrasing tool will be of help.
Registration: No need to register/login or give any personal information to use this paraphrasing tool.
How to Paraphrase without Plagiarizing: Strategies for Success
Undergraduate or graduate students in any field of knowledge have a recurring difficulty when it comes to citing their academic work. Aside from the need to follow the popular referencing styles, there is invariably little attention to how to quote or use this paraphrasing tool to paraphrase without infringing copyright.
What is Paraphrasing?
Using this paraphrasing tool to rewrite a text is an excellent way to get good support for your writing ideas. With this, it becomes possible to make statements about some information contained in a source but using your own words.
However, there is no doubt that this can be a somewhat complicated task, especially for those with little practice. This is because it is extremely important to keep the original idea without copying any part or word of it. Not to mention that it is extremely important that you also know how to position your ideas in this quote and still quote the sources correctly. So, let’s go one step at a time and better understand how to paraphrase a text.
Why is it important to master the art of paraphrasing?
Paraphrasing an idea shows that the researcher has understood what the author wanted to say, the meaning of the text and that he can express it in his own words without distorting it. Therefore, the idea is that the reference of the original author must be respected and placed, with the same rigour as in the citation, because, in the end, the idea belongs to the author being consulted and not to the researcher. Otherwise, the result of the research could be labelled plagiarized.
Despite the importance of this paraphrasing tool, its use also involves some risks. One of them is the misrepresentation of information: turning the idea into something different from what the author wanted to express. Another risk is manipulation: accommodating the concept to fit particular intentions that were not contained in the original text. A third risk is the addition of ideas and meanings that the original author never contemplated. The fourth risk is an omission, in which the incomplete idea is placed, and therefore, the original meaning is also changed. A fifth risk is a decontextualization that assigns a meaning to the idea disconnected from the context and the situation in which that idea originated, or even from the epistemic model in which it is framed.
If the researcher wants to express his idea based on the idea of the author he is consulting, it is necessary to perceive the difference between what each one poses. In this case, it is imperative to distinguish paraphrase from analysis and opinion. In the paraphrase, the original meaning of the author’s idea is maintained. In the analysis, the researcher criticizes or makes an interpretation of what the original author says, based on certain criteria. Still, the most important thing is that there is a gap between what the original author says, and the interpretation made by the original author. So that whoever reads the final text, can distinguish both. The opinion for its part implies that the researcher assumes a position of agreement or disagreement about what the original author says and, at best, justifies it. Still, it does not imply the existence of an analysis criterion. When issuing an opinion about an idea of the original author, it is also important to distance yourself so that the final reader can distinguish between the original author’s idea and the researcher’s opinion.
In many cases, it is not convenient to place a written quote, on the one hand, because the original author can handle a different literary style from that of the researcher, and on the other hand, because sometimes the idea may be contained in a complex paragraph, where other ideas are irrelevant or surrounded by examples that do not provide new information. Furthermore, it is essential that, when taking the idea, the researcher can paraphrase based on the place that this idea is going to occupy in the text of his research, how he is going to relate it to other ideas, and its relevance to his event of study.
Also, the way an idea is paraphrased can dramatically change the context assigned to the idea to organize the text. The category must be based on the event and the main topics. The event or topic becomes the entity of which it is spoken. The rest of the idea is what is said. Although the idea of the original author is maintained, the order of the elements changes to give greater force to the content than the researcher wants to emphasize.
How to paraphrase a text?
Like we have already established, paraphrasing is when you read a text, absorb the idea, and then reaffirm what was read using your own words. This way, when you paraphrase utilizing our paraphrasing tool, it is not necessary to replicate sentence by sentence exactly but to present your own idea.
So, here are some tips for paraphrasing a text:
- In a paraphrase, it is interesting to condense the citations, reducing the words until reaching a synthesis of the main idea.
- Ensure you change the structure of the sentence but maintain the main ideas of the work by establishing a link between them.
- The paraphrase must be sufficiently different from the original content so that it doesn’t turn to plagiarism. Remember that if you don’t quote the sources of your “own words,” and they are too close to the originals, this is still considered plagiarism.
- Paraphrase is an excellent resource for avoiding those longer quotes.
- Remember that paraphrasing does not mean summarizing. This is because a summary can be broader and focuses only on the main points of a whole. The paraphrase focuses on one concept or idea at a time.
- Make use of alternative words in place of words used by the idea’s author. However, ensure the word being used doesn’t affect the idea of the author.
- Link the paraphrased idea with your work to ensure that it is free-flowing.
- In fact, paraphrasing a text is not a simple task that’s why this paraphrasing tool was developed. What many people still don’t know is that there is a tool to paraphrase the text. There isn’t only one, but several available on the internet (e.g SPINBOT.com, QUILLBOT.com, SMODIN.me and many more).
Does paraphrasing work?
Without a doubt, the number of people who need it is very large, and it is difficult to rewrite a text or paraphrase it. However, this is not a difficult task with our paraphrasing tool, but the fact is that it takes practice.
It is certainly not simple to get a text and perform the miracle of modification right away. However, with consistent practice, it can be achieved and there are also paraphrasing tools that will help in this task.
With these tools, you will get your essays paraphrased with the help of searching for synonyms and forming new phrases. Thus, the purpose of writing becomes somewhat simpler and simpler. So, don’t waste any more time and start your textual production right now with our paraphrasing tool.
How is quoting different from paraphrasing?
It is often necessary to obtain assistance from the work of another author. Mostly, this is done for the sake of scientific research. This is done to use a reference from a scientist’s work as a reference point and to proceed with the study. This helps our knowledge to grow and reach new heights every day.
When the research idea of an author is copied verbatim in another person’s research work, this act is known as quoting. For the researcher to say he is quoting, he must reference the source of the original idea. When the quoted text is not long, it is marked with quotation marks, however, if the quoted text is long, it is marked by indenting from the left margin.
The main features of the quote include:
- The original idea is copied verbatim
- Quotes are followed by the referencing from the source
- Quotes are placed within quotation marks
- In research writing or any form of writing, quoting a text is always used as a form of backup or premise for the idea been researched.
Things to know about a paraphrasing tool
1. Understand When to Quote and When to Paraphrase: The ideal time to quote is when the material is long, and the ideas cannot be expressed lucidly. However, paraphrasing is for a long text that you can express the ideas being communicated by the author. Paraphrasing should be seen as a form of translation, where you translate from one language to the other. Regardless of the structure and words used the idea of the author should remain intact.
2. Understand the Purpose of Paraphrasing: Another important to note is that paraphrasing is not just about rewriting another person’s work, rather it is an opportunity to display your knowledge of the work being used to support your research. Paraphrasing is aimed at making use of different sources to boost your paper and make it understandable for your readers.
3. Understand the Text You Are Paraphrasing: It is important to understand the work you want to paraphrase to avoid the risk of plagiarizing the ideas in the text being consulted.
4. DON’T Copy without Quotation Marks: If you decide to paraphrase and quote directly, ensure you give credit to the author by ensuring that the idea being used is within a quotation mark. Note that when three consecutive words from another’s work have been used that is Direct quotations. Ensure that you put quotes in quotation marks to avoid a form of plagiarism.